Thursday, June 22, 2017

"La vie est belle" by Kareen Dion

Hello everybody! It's Kareen with you today!
I'm presenting you my interpretation of the gorgeous moodboard
for this month's challenge. I followed the sketch and of course, the colors.

So here it is : 
I used crackle paint at first and then apply my ink and paint over it. 
Then, for the texture, I play with what I have. This time, I used art stones and thread.
And my layout wouldn't be finished with flowers!! 


Here some close-ups : 

The title is in French, it means : Life is beautiful. On the flair, it wrote : 
When life give you lemons, make lemonade! I thought it was so appropriate
with my cat laying down for a nap.







Thank you so much for stopping by!
And don't forget to come and play with us!
It's over HERE for all the details on the challenge.


See you next time!

2 comments:

Thank you for your comments