Saturday, June 24, 2017

Create, Live, Love by Marie Johansson

Hi there crafty souls! I´m here today with my first project for the Mixed Media & Art Design Team - an Art Board canvas made with inspration from the June - July Challenge.


The combination of yellow and white really talked to my creative mind. Yellow for me is a bold and rather difficult color, but one that I love using as accent color, mostly in smaller amounts than I did for this project though. A real challenge for me that I hope you also will tackle!



More details of my project:




I used a 6x6 Art Board as my base, and covered it with paints, gesso, crackle paint and different textures. The bracket looks like real metal but are actually a piece Architextures™   - a self adhiesive embelllishment. Metal pieces and flowers form the cluester. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments