Sunday, January 29, 2017

Dream of Tomorrow' by Lisa Griffith

Hello dear Mixed Media & Art friends!
My name is Lisa Griffith and before I share my very first project here on this wonderful blog,
I wanted to give thanks to Olya and her girls for the opportunity to be on this amazing team!
It's such an honour and I hope you will feel a little inspired by my work.

'Dream of Tomorrow'

 I love entering challenges and I really love to work with moodboards;
especially the ones that we have in store for you on this blog!
The colors of this months moodboard absolutely captivated me
and I wanted the rich tones of my inks to really be the star of the show. 
I also followed the sketch of this month too :)


Here are a few close ups:


I love creating a lot of texture on my pages and I have done that here by laying down my my background colors first, 
and then using very thick modeling paste and stencils to create some patterns, 
and while that is still wet,
I sprinkled some 13 arts microbeads and holographic glitter to add lots of sparkle.



I hope to see you join in this month!

Thanks for looking,
Hugs, Lisa xo


3 comments:

  1. O. M. G. This is breathtaking.... Gorgeous and sooooooo inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! Шикарно!!! Потрясающая работа!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A kaleidoscope of wonderment!! The colors are goregous

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments