Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Winter Cottage - December Moodboard with Aleksandra



Hi dear Mixed Media & Art friends,

The year came to an end and we already walked into na new year. Here in Slovenia we are still waiting for the real winter. I remember when beeing a kid Winters were always snowy and I kind of miss this Magical time the last few years. But inspired by the gorgeous December Moodboard I made my own Winter wonderland with a Winter Cottage. 



I used Scrapiniec chipboards to build a house and colored it with beautiful Finnabair Texture Fantasy Rust Pastes. I added snow using some cotton wool and some paper texture paste, sprinkled with artificial snow and glitter. 





I hope you liked my Winter inspiration! I wish to all of you a beautiful, joyful and prosperous New Year 2019! May it be the best one with lots of special moments to cherish and remember. I can't wait to share this year with you here on the Mixed Media & Art blog.

Hugs, Aleksandra


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments