Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Fell by Ruth Bernal

Hello dears!
Ruth Bernal is here,
 I'm very happy to be with you as a member of Mixed Media & Art DT.

So today, contradictory feelings, 
because I feel very nervous and excited at the same time 
with the presentation of my first project with all of you, ladies, 
I hope you are inspired and enjoy as much as I do with our September challenge!


Here is the Moodboard "Journey" - September


"FELL"
The autumnal environment has captured the scrapers and I am no exception
 I loved the old feeling and the natural elements so that they are part of the design.

 The project turned out to be different, 
with many small details and more decorative things.  
I used the colors of the board, the texture and the volume to create my design. 




And some details of my layout: 








I wish you liked, inspired, and helped to say "yes, I participate"
I hope to see you here and in the networks. Good luck!


4 comments:

Thank you for your comments