Tuesday, August 21, 2018

August challenge by Cindy Brown

Hello Mixed Media & Art creatives!
Cindy Brown here with a Mixed media projet inspired by
August challenge - "Сolors of life"
 which requires with moodboard and colors - "Сolors of life"


To make this challenge this month-so I had fun taking magnificient Canvas.
I cover all with clear gesso and little touch of white gesso.
After putting my embelhisements, Straws and Twine. 

And now I have fun with magnificient Impasta Paint of Finnabair. Love love love the poping colors.
I add title from My friends Marta Lapkowska etsy shop.
Add  Glass beads gel for Glassy look.
Little splatters of gesso black with water 50/50 and is done :)



Here are a few details:











I love the pop colors in this creation.
I hope you join us  for a challenge 

xxx

http://talkis23.blogspot.ru/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments