Tuesday, July 31, 2018

"Salt in the Air" by Marie Johansson

Good Day Crafty Souls!
I´m here today to show you my inspiration piece for the July Challenge "Sea Fantasies".


The Sea is something precious to me. I grew up by the sea & spent all vacations throughout my childhood and youth on a boat with my parents. I still live by the sea - I can watch it´s marvelous scenery from our house, and it never stops to amaze me. I could not live anywhere where there was no sea or water in sight!

You have until August 14 to link up your project inspired by the moodboard:


I ended up making this Art Journal spread with textures from AB Studio stencils and loads of random stamping and Tattered Angels mists, high impact paints & glimmer glam paints. Stickers from 7 Dots Studio add the final touch.







I hope you like it!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments