Wednesday, May 30, 2018

May Inspiration from Marie Johansson

Hello Crafty Souls!
Marie here today with my inspiration piece for the May Challenge "Juicy". 
I fell in  love with the combination of gold and light turquoise and crated this card.


I picked up the colors, butterflies and the golden from the May Moodboard:


My intention was to use the sketch as well, but the I ended up not to.



Chipboard painted with Tattered Angels High Impact Paint and then spritzed with Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist "Gilded Gold" - I just love that soft golden color and that you still can see the base color underneath. I am really pleased with this card - I might even keep it for myself...

Details:


Thank you for stepping by today!

Can´t wait to see what you create for the May Challenge.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments