Sunday, December 17, 2017

'Be true to who you are...' by Lisa Griffith

Hello dear readers! Lisa Griffith here to share with you my latest mixed media 
page full of browns blues and greens.

'Be true to who you are....'


“Nothing is absolute. Everything changes, everything moves, everything revolves, 
everything flies and goes away.” 
― Frida Kahlo

I have used some Blue Fern Studios paper as my background, a lovely image of Frida Khalo,
and lots of Lindy's Gang Sprays

Here are a few close ups:



I love to build up lots of layers of vintage papers, chipboard and flowers,
and there's usually some kind of fabric or lace to give my page some texture.





Thank you for looking!
See you next time!
Hugs, Lisa xo

3 comments:

  1. Lisa, you really have done an amazing job on this layout. I love everything from the colour scheme, to the design & all the little bits too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like you post good good idea,Thanks for your sharing.

    หนังดราม่า

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments