Friday, August 18, 2017

"Forest Lady" by Katja Joulak

Hello all of you!
Katja here, with my inspiration for the Moodboard in August. I have made a Forest Lady.


This lovely moodboard with the inspirational green and the forest theme, really get me started.


So me I went to the forest and pick up some branches.  I glued them on to a flat piece of wood.



Painted with brown and green acrylic paint, little here and there.


Some cheesecloth with a mix a green mist, artstones and beads.


Some extra shine with wax to get the face and some details to pop up more.


Thank you so much for stopping by. I am happy if you will join the challenge.

Katja 



7 comments:

  1. Wow, wow, stunning project, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Очень красивая работа! Мне в доске вдохновения как раз больше всего нравится лицо покрытое мхом, мысли сразу переносятся в заброшенный сад...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your project, just watched Kerens on her youtube channel!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments