Wednesday, March 29, 2017

'Sunset' by Lisa Griffith

Hello dear readers, Lisa Griffith here with a new layout I created 
inspired by our beautiful new moodboard.

'Sunset'


I love every single moodboard on the Mixed Media & Art blog, and after seeing this months 
board filled with a nature theme I had a vision of my page,
recreating some wonderful ocean holiday memories with my guys:)
I was inspired by the blue colors, the shells and the beachy feel.

Here is this months moodboard:


Here are a few close ups:






After I created my background I glued down some pieces of my boy's old jeans
and some torn up cotton lace, and then I layered on some flowers, a few seashells,
and some Prima Art Stones.



I hope I have inspired you a little, see you next month!
Hugs, Lisa xo

4 comments:

Thank you for your comments