Saturday, March 18, 2017

Special guest designer - Riikka Kovasin

Hello friends!
Today we want to introduce you to our special guest designer!


Hello there!
It's Riikka from Finland here.
I'm so honored to be asked to guest here - the projects here are always such pieces of art and everyone so talented!
So thank you Olya so much for the invite!

I really loved the collage with the different shades of blue - blue is my favorite color! The collage gave me much inspiration! I mimicked some of the elements in the collage in my piece. For example the lace-like pattern in the skull on the top photo transformed into a piece of lace in my project. Because the theme in the collage was sea what would fit better than a bottle to the piece? Instead of a message inside it, I added some glitter.






I hope you like my project and find it inspirational!
Thank you once again for the invite!


We invite you to the new amazing challenge March!


 We wish you a great day and inspiration

2 comments:

Thank you for your comments