Monday, March 27, 2017

"Beautiful" by Beatriz Sánchez

Hello dear friends Mixed Media & Art !!,
 Here I am Beatriz (B-arte) with my new job for this challenge. 
This time I made a canvas dedicated to the beautiful butterflies, I love them !!, they are like colored fairies that when you look at them you are stunned following their flutter. When I saw the moodboard fascinated me. I love the color blue, is my favorite and for this work I have used several shades of blue, also in jeans.


I have used many textures in addition to the denim fabric, I have made butterflies in that fabric and I have trimmed them, as well as a small flower ... Lindy Sprays, Glitter, Seals, Finnabair beads, etc ...








I hope you like my work and inspire you. I already want to see your works of art !!!


March challenge


7 comments:

Thank you for your comments