Saturday, January 5, 2019

Simply amazing | layout by Anna Wiśniewska

Hello creative souls from all over the world!
It's my first post here in 2019, so now I'd like to wish you all a wonderful year,
full of good energy, inspirations, peace and love.

I'm here today to present my inspiration for our December  / January Moodboard.
It's a layout - my beloved form of art expression.


I got inspired by Norwegian patterns, colors and... mail boxes :-)
I took this picture during my visit in Norway, I liked them very much.

And this is our Moodboard for this month:


This mix of blues and browns is fantastic, don't you think?

Here are some details of my project:







Thank you for stepping by!
We are waiting for your beautiful projects in our challenge.
Good luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments