Sunday, December 30, 2018

'Believe' by Magdalena


Hello creative friends!

It's my turn to share my take on the December mood board challenge. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and that you will start crafting soon after the Holiday break. This time I've chosen to alter a star shaped gift box.


I was inspired by the elements of our mood board and by the festive season itself.


I started with applying a coat of white gesso, some fantastic, festive chipboards and crackle and texture pastes.


I added colours using mists and acrylic paints, did some stamping and started putting together composition.


 I used lots of natural and dried botanicals like slices of wood, pine cones, star anise and mini lotus. I also used foam flowers, an embossed chipboard reindeer and a light bulb as the focal points.


Here are a few close ups:




Thank you for stopping by!

I wish everyone a Happy New Year! May it be filled with love and creativity.

Hugs!

Magdalena



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments