Friday, August 17, 2018

'Create art' by Lisa Griffith

Hello mixed media lovers!
I hope everyone is having a wonderful summer and finds time to be inspired
by our new moodboard!

'Create art'


The first thing that popped into my mind with these photos of palettes and brushes are
the super fun art classes I have been enjoying with my son over the summer holidays.
We have several of his paintings displayed around our house, and he really 
enjoys being creative which of course makes me very happy:)
I used some 7 Dots Studio papers and some old ripped up jeans to add a boyish feel.
I took the colours orange and blue, and added a few paintbrushes
to tie the theme all together. 


Here are a few close ups:







I hope I have inspired you a little to join us! Brushes and all!

Hugs, Lisa xo


3 comments:

Thank you for your comments