Saturday, March 24, 2018

Mystic Dreams - Inspiration from Katja Joulak

Hi!
Time for me, Katja to give some inspiration for the March Challenge, Mystic. 
The moodboard is very inspirational, with a nature theme. I just love it.
I have picked up the tree elements, the green and also the owl.



Have made a "Mystic Dreams" dreamcatcher.


Have created in an embroidery hoop and I had so fun when I was creating this.



Wooden elements, metallics and to make contrast I have sprinkle pearls.




Thank you for stopping by. So, now I am looking forward to seeing your project!

See you!
Katja 

6 comments:

  1. оооооо такую. работу да мне бы на дачу!!!! )на как бы она списалась в мой интерьер.Великолепная работа!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning...I love the coloring on the doily center too

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments