Wednesday, February 28, 2018

The blanket. The sun. Layout by Marie Johansson

Hello Creative Souls!
Marie here today to share a layout inspired by the February Challenge "Time".


If you have kids you know that time seams to fly by. You don´t get any older while your kids just grow & grow. I love this picture of my daughter Alice from when she was about 5 years old. The loved the Pippi Longstocking blanket and used it all the time at the beach. Now she can merely wrap it around her, and hiding in it is not at all an option. When I look at the picture it seams like this was not that long ago - but as I said - Time flies when you have kids.


Here is the challenge:


I love the new Canvas Corp collection Compose Your Life created by Aga Baraniak. I used Tattered Angels Glimmer Mists to paint the sketched flowers from the Flower Pieces paper and then fussy cut them out. 


I created a background on a white 12x12 cardstock by painting Tattered Angels Glimmer Mists with a water brush. Then added vintage book pages, corrugated paper, stitched stamping and then the cut out flowers. I love how it turned out!

Details: 




I love the pop of yellow in this!
I hope you will join us for the challenge!


Marie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments